Mindful moment: Focus on one memory from Sci 7 this year.
Finish sharing experiences from the Personal Inquiry Project.
Describe your project.
- What was your original question/idea and how did you get to the question or idea you displayed on Friday?
- Describe your interest.
- What was the progress of your investigation/invention/creation/collection, etc. like?
- What was the experience like presenting and describing to visitors?
- What questions did people ask?
- What questions were most difficult, puzzling, and interesting?
- What would you have done differently knowing what you know now?
- How has your thinking changed?
- How valuable did you find the PIP to your learning? Explain.
Everyone should have a question to pose with each of your classmate’s examples.
Take a few minutes to write your ideas about these concepts (do not look up). In addition to your personal definition use the word in a sentence.
Carefully observe procedures and listen to instructions on “weighing air” and related inquiries.
Add your data to this spreadsheet. One person in group will need editing privileges.