- For the mindful moment see what you know about these
- “Guardians of the Planet: Women Environmentalists You Should Know”
- What do you think about the student strikes for climate action? Interested? Concerned? Disturbed?
- Turn in Photosynthesis Summative when you are called.
If you do not have it ready, send an email to your parents alerting them to the fact. Include me in the email (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you have communicated with me in advance, please mention that in your note. Explain that this is a big and important project. Say when you expect to have it completed. Provide a (properly uploaded and shared) link to the project in whatever state it exists at the moment.
2. Show the document you have prepared for the Parent-Student-Teacher conference
3. The Dilemma of Detail
See the links below. Too simple misleads. Too complex and the “eyes glaze over.” What is the best path for you toward understanding? Please comment in writing in today’s DSN from your own experience, point of view, and ambition (what do you want to do, be, learn?).
- Photosynthesis Light reaction, Calvin cycle, Electron Transport 3D Animation
- Photosynthesis Overview
- How secret conversations inside of cells are transforming biology
.4. Work on articles for your human impact project. Review the articles presented in previous blogposts, previous emails that are relevant. Also see those below:
- Coal mining in India in pristine nature area
- Delhi Ridge
- Biodiversity in India–example
- Climate change–Invasive species
- Science Denial–Diseases
- Butterflies aren’t expendable. Our brittle reality depends upon them too
- Rivers in India–disturbing watersheds (this author is walking around the world–he visited AES last year)