Review previous class blog and notes (DSN entry)
Preview today’s blog.
- Organize today’s DSN entry.
- Copy and paste url for today’s post.
- Write anticipatory statements for each of the 7 items that belong in the DSN entry.
- * * * *
On a piece of lined paper with your name and period:
Make a clear and labeled sketch of your proposed energy transformation system, device, or sculpture.
- Write a description of how your invention works.
- Be sure to explain the forms of energy.
- Be sure to explain how the conservation of energy principle applies.
- Be sure to explain how work is done (throughout the system-device-sculpture).
- This means you will need to explain the work-energy connection.
- * * * *
Work with your group (if you were absent last class wait to be assigned to a group) to build, operate, measure/record forces, distances, and work, describe-photograph-video-sketch the performance of your system-device-sculpture. Share all info among the group members.
Be ready to present to the rest of the class.
Forms of energy: https://www.teachengineering.org/lessons/view/cub_energy2_lesson01