See previous blogpost:
Respond to the following in an email to <firstname.lastname@example.org>. Keep your responses as a document in your DSN as well. Put YOUR name and sci 7 comments in the subject line–like this <Richard Frazier Sci 7 Comments>.
- What did you think of the presentation about the Yamuna River Project? What most captured your attention? What do you have questions about–What are they?
- Describe your level of engagement with respect to our topics this year–Motion, Energy, Growth-Development-
Reproduction, Biodiversity, Evolution, Natural Selection, Adaptation? What connections do you see in the physical science topics (Motion-Energy)? What connections do you see among the Life Science topics?
- Write a descriptive statement that you see as accurate about your year in Science 7. Include a couple of examples. You may refer to yourself by name (3rd person).
- Describe areas of growth you experienced this year–in terms of scientific ideas/concepts; science practices; cross-cutting concepts. Of course, provide examples.
- Describe areas of growth you experienced this year–in terms of learning habits.
- Describe areas where you think you need to grow (ideas; practices; cross-cutting concepts; learning habits)–especially to meet the demands of high school. Specific examples.
- Most fascinating/stimulating topics/activities/concepts this year. Why do you think you found them so?
- Most puzzling topics/activities/concepts this year (you still have questions–what are they)
- Any additional comments you would like to make about your learning, your experience, your goals for the future.