Today–spend time wisely to complete your summative. Change in Due Date: Now at the beginning of class 7 March.
5 March will not be a full workday. We will be starting Field Study #2.
Full description of summative here: http://rfrazier.msblogs.aes.ac.in/2018/02/23/21-feb-finish-tree-survey-summative-field-study-1-announced-with-due-date/
- Period 1 and 3 2018 tree survey (you may make your own copy):
- A comparison spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1L9Bw2YWuOh0AFXt6xPCj6IIzlPnsbtvzhPg2_N-vO_E/edit?usp=sharing
- Past surveys:
- 2016-17 Pd8: https://docs.google.com/a/aes.ac.in/spreadsheets/d/10Cn1AfKkJyn9sw6CqiqEKldKlSElFLnGuILofRyMm-s/edit?usp=sharing
- 2016-17 Pd6: https://docs.google.com/a/aes.ac.in/spreadsheets/d/110bXByMlkl6xHnX2nOhG8T1SJKmix273nlffkzCVfNk/edit?usp=sharing
- 2016-17 Pd5: https://docs.google.com/a/aes.ac.in/spreadsheets/d/10RdXmdn9v1838NjucBgUKcAR1SCu8o4YSyjeEUhIPRg/edit?usp=sharing
- 2015-16 Period8 treelistperiod8 or https://docs.google.com/a/aes.ac.in/spreadsheets/d/1R3UemPGz8uowhkVtk43QhMRHLaIwWhMt4GyS2jsyaBc/edit?usp=sharing
- 2015-16 Period6 tree survey period6 or https://drive.google.com/a/aes.ac.in/file/d/0B4DPwlouN3dIeDdseWVUZEVWYTg/view?usp=sharing
- Tree list from FMO 2014-2015 school year (includes campus housing) Trees at AES 20142015 FMO
- Seek assistance with any questions. Show draft of partner tree page once you have had it peer-edited.
- For both sections, use Calibri 11. Be sure your name is included as instructed. Read directions carefully.
- Prepare for Student-Parent-Teacher conferences which will be taking place next week.
- See the following to assist in a complete and useful description of your partner tree: