2. H.W. (Check calendar and blog)
• Girls graph (histogram) girls’ heights; boys graph (histogram) boys’ heights. Use same size graph paper and same scale as whole group histogram. Write a comparison of the data displayed in your two graphs.
• Find The Incredible Human Machine on the web.
3. Things to think about:
• What is a cell? What is the relationship of living cells to the human body?
4. Build a body activity. Partner. Names/periods on your work. Take good notes of what you discuss and what you try. Write a short essay on your ideas and decisions. Present if there is time.
5. Finish Science Self-Portrait, if necessary. Be sure your full name and period appear clearly on the front.
6. Begin H.W.
7. Check out books, if time.